In this introductory workshop, participants define and set personal goals for the program. We then explore the universal sequence of change and transformation and the #1 action each of us must take to affect lasting change in our lives. We look at how this sequence mirrors traditional passage rites, and identify four thresholds that must be crossed on the road to growth and transformation.
• Introduction, welcome, and ice breakers
• Setting goals and focusing on what participants want to change.
• Discovering the internal engine of change.
• ‘Separation’ as the foundational act in all creation.
• A brief discussion on purpose, along with individual exercise to help participants tease out and hone their sense of purpose.
• Goal setting: Establishing micro-goals and a short term action plan
• Learning character building rituals
• Pairing up participants for the duration of the program and beyond.
• Participants begin developing their ‘Life Vision Statement’ and ‘Life GPS.’