Benefits & Results
1) Understand what it takes to create lasting change in your life.
2) Boost your self-confidence, resourcefulness, and resilience by transforming your mindset.
3) Develop clarity of purpose and a clear vision for your life, and learn rituals that will condition your mind and body for success.
4) Join a community of likeminded people and develop friendships and a support system that will last well beyond the program.
5) Enhance your impact, influence, and eventual earning power.
6) Manage stress and find deeper fulfillment in life by focusing on intrinsic rather than extrinsic goals.
7) Harness fear and anxiety as a powerful tool for personal growth.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is The Spark different from other workshops?
An acoustic performance versus a rock concert
We limit the number of participants to ensure that everyone has the space and comfort to speak up, share, open, and receive personal attention. This is about quality, not quantity.
You’ll have a group of likeminded people to lean on for support after the program ends. You will also be matched up with an “accountability partner”: someone you’ll check in with once a week to monitor and share your progress and challenges.
You’ll learn a new “system” of personal development based on thousands of years of human experience; one that will allow you to clearly identify the forces that are holding you back, and break through them.
What happens during a typical session?
A typical session consists of an informal presentation, combined with discussion in pairs and as a group, the occasional individual exercise and a group meditation.
What kind of people attend The Spark?
People of all ages, backgrounds and persuasions: Essentially, anyone looking to better themselves, up their game, and develop their potential. We attract entrepreneurs, young professionals, retirees, Millennials looking for their passion, or not satisfied with their current job; or people looking to breakthrough a fear or a phobia holding them back.